Women’s health is devoted to facilitating the prevention of diseases in women. Women’s health includes diagnosis, management of health conditions and screening which are more serious in females, and have risk factors, interventions or manifestations which are unique.
Women’s health recognizes the diversity of it needs over the life cycle and how these needs reflect differences in class, culture, levels of education, race, sexual preference and ethnicity.
There are lots of diseases found in women such as blood disorders, breast cancer, diabetes, bladder and vaginal, anxiety, allergies, thyroid, cancer, infections, autoimmune illness, and ear, nose & throat.
The following are the main causes of death of women in world:-
There are many types of cancer which affect the women. Lung cancer is the main cause of death of women in the United States. According to surveys of U.S, it is more than 73000 women died in 2005 from lung cancer.
Breast Cancer :
||Breast cancer is also the cause of death for women in the U.S in 2005, more than 211,000 women will be determined with breast cancer. According to American Cancer Society, about 40,000 women die each year with this disease.
Colorectal cancer :
Colorectal cancer is also cause of death for women. In U.S, it is estimated that about 28,000 women will be died from the colorectal cancer.
Patients should follow the following steps to reduce the risks of cancer:
- Patients should do exercise daily.
- They must eat a balanced diet.
- Patients should avoid chew tobacco.
- Women, who have cancer, minimize the smoking.
- Women with cancer, avoid exposure to sun.
Diabetes is commonly found in about 18 million women in America. Diabetes is a serious health disease and it can cause kidney failure, blindness or severe nerve damage. There are two types of diabetes.
Patient should follow the following steps to reduce the diabetes:
- Patients should get the fasting blood sugar level.
- They should do exercise such as walking, regularly.
- Patients must maintain their body weight.
- Patients should take a healthy diet.
Heart disease :
Many women are affected by serious health condition- heart disease. In the United States, it is about 489,000 deaths from heart disease each year.
People should follow the following ways to reduce the risks of heart disease:
Patients must do exercise daily
- Minimize the quantity of alcohol.
- Patients should eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- They should control other health diseases such as diabetes, high cholesterol and hypertension.
- Avoid smoking